Is International Shipping available?
Yes, we do ship orders to the foreign countries. Read below for the details.
#1 Through Online Mode
You can purchase books from us and pay through online for books alone. We will check for the shipment price and mail to you the details, you can select the shipment method and pay us the shipping charges again through NEFT Banking / Credit / Debit Card transfer. Once the payment is confirmed from you, we will ship your order and update you with the tracking number.
#2 Through Offline Mode
Here is the procedure how to place your order.
1. Please select the List of Books or Products you wish to buy from MyAngadi and mail the list to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Shipping Address.
2. We will get back to you with the details of Shipping, Payment and Delivery Information.
3. For foreign countries shipments will be made through either Private courier (DHL, First Flight, DTDC etc) or Indian Postal service.
4. You can pay either through Wiretransfer or through Credit Cards.
5. Once the payment is confirmed from you, we will ship your order.
6. Soon after your shipment we will update you with the tracking number via mail.
You will be benifited with your shipping amount, if your order value is high. Since some huge amount is considered as a minimum charge in both the Private Courier as well as in an Indian Postal Service. So you will get maximum benefit if your order value is high.
For any help & assistance, feel free to mail us at email@example.com or call us @ 8344 143 220.