Triphala churna is a blend of organic herbs - Triphala contains Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis), black myrobalan (Terminalia chebula), and belleric myrobalan (Terminalia belerica) which are synergistically processed with highly advanced technology. Triphala is a highly nutritious herb that have significant impact on overall health. It acts as a digestive tonic and cleanses the digestive tract as well. Being mild laxative in nature it helps sure constipation and irritable bowels. It also help enhance metabolism by flushing out toxins boosting immunity. In Sanskrit, the word Triphala translates to "three fruits."
Triphala has the properties to treat an almost encyclopedic range of health conditions. Some of this is attributed to Triphala's laxative effect, which proponents suggest can "cleanse the system."
- The Tridosha & antioxidant properties of Triphala churna helps to support overall general health.
- Triphala churna for weight loss may help maintain healthy digestion & metabolism.
- Triphala ancient healthcare has laxative properties, acts as a natural detoxifier and body cleanser; Thus known as Triphala for constipation
- Triphala digest tone is also known as Triphala for healthy digestion.
- Triphala beneficial for losing weight (obesity), reducing belly fat, body cleanse, indigestion and other abdominal problems.